Not at all. It’s completely separated from the development of your Clubshop business.
The contributions are managed by Proprofit Worldwide Ltd. to finance the global advertising campaigns purchased by Proprofit’s Customers, including Clubshop Partners, as well as other marketing Companies.
Yes, as it’s shown in the project table, we send your monthly rewards on your PayPal account at the date indicated, automatically.
We rely on the demand/offer of the service that we produce/sell and that this project is going to finance.
With the historical data we have available, we know how many times in a month, we can reinvest the initial capital by financing multiple advertising campaigns, and how much they can produce as a profit.
The above explains why we didn’t start right away with a million-project to give an example. It also explains why we must restrict the number of contributors allowed to back each project. This restriction is not a marketing strategy. It’s a need and a sort of guarantee for the contributors and the company.
Let’s try to give a clearer example based on physical goods:
- let’s say that with $100,000, you want to contribute to the purchase of the stock of goods in a supermarket.
- The supermarket buys goods for $ 100,000 and resells the whole stock in 10 days for $ 150,000.
- Then it reinvests $100,000 for a new stock of goods, and in another ten days, it sells it again.
- The supermarket repeats the same cycle once again during the month. In total, the supermarket grossed $450,000.
- It spent $300,000 to buy the goods, returns your $ 100,000 plus $ 10,000 (the 10% it promised you) and stays with $ 40,000.
- You are happy because you got a $10,000-reward in a month, and got your initial capital back.
- The supermarket is happy because it made a $40,000 net profit in a month.
- The customers are happy because they could buy the products they needed.
When in a project, all the parties involved are happy, the project makes sense.
We’re sorry. At the moment, this is not possible.
Proprofit COOP Funding Club adopts the so-called crowdlending concept.
This kind of investment strategy is increasingly popular in many countries, thanks to its high returns and low operating costs.
This system consists of financing companies not by purchasing shares but by lending money.
Thus, the borrowing company determines the earnings for investors in advance as interest on a loan.
On the other hand, crowdlending is useful for companies that need a lot of funds in a short time.
Crowdlending, also known as peer-to-peer (P2P) or social lending, allows investors to lend money to companies or individuals in exchange for interest.
The main advantages for investors:
- High returns.
- Ease of diversification and investment.
- Lower operating costs than banks.
Advantages for businesses:
- Disintermediation with banks/financial institutions.
- Delivery speed.
- Online visibility
We calculate your first-month reward pro-rata.
For example, let’s say you sent a $10,000 contribution on December 22nd.
On January 1st, you’ll receive your 5% reward calculated on the remaining 9 days of December.
So, in this example, on January 1st, instead of receiving $500, you’ll receive $150.
It means, the sooner you send your contribution, the higher your first-month reward.
Afterward, we calculate all the following months’ rewards regularly, as per the plan.
If you didn't send us your contribution via PayPal, you could ask us to send your monthly rewards through Bitcoin, Tether, AdvCash, Wise, Paxum, Bank account (fees may apply).
At the moment, this is not possible. We'll see if we can add this function shortly.
Nevertheless, you can send additional contributions at every moment.
Yes, you can, by typing the contribution amount you wish to send in the field above the Rewards column as shown in the image below.
Please bear in mind that in this case, if your monthly reward is minor than $10, we'll deposit it on your Clubshop Wallet.
So, it will accumulate month after month, and you'll receive all your rewards when you have collected more than $10.